The Perfect Way to See LA
Known as “Media Capital of the World,” Burbank is a top Los Angeles travel destination adjacent to Hollywood. Home to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, Burbank is next to Universal Studios Hollywood, and offers 18 great hotels at all price points. Favorites include attending live TV tapings, horseback rides to the Hollywood Sign, helicopter tours originating from the Hollywood Burbank Airport, hiking in the Hollywood Hills, and much more. As a major entertainment production center, Burbank offers exciting commercial neighborhoods with hundreds of shopping and dining options.
A global media and entertainment hub, Burbank offers an incredible range of internationally renowned attractions.
• WARNER BROS. STUDIO TOUR HOLLYWOOD: Go behind the scenes of one of the most famous movie studios in the world where actual filming takes place during the tour.
• UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD: Universal Studios is a legendary studio back lot and theme park filled with incredible rides and shows, including Super Nintendo World and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
• ORBIC AIR HELICOPTER TOURS: For the most unforgettable helicopter experiences over LA, book a private helicopter tour with Orbic Air at the Hollywood Burbank Airport.
• WORLD FAMOUS WEST COAST CUSTOMS: Take behind the scenes tours of this luxury automotive restyling center with its own TV show and celebrity clientele.
• TV SHOW TAPINGS: Witness a piece of television history in the
making by becoming a member of a live TV show audience.
Nestled between the Hollywood Hills and the Verdugo Mountains, Burbank delivers unparalleled outdoor activities, including hiking, biking or simply strolling through celebrated neighborhoods.
• DEBELL GOLF CLUB: Set against a stunning natural backdrop in the hills above Burbank, the Par 71 PGA DeBell Golf Club delivers the most challenging yet affordable 5,600 yards of 18-hole golf in the LA region.
• LOS ANGELES EQUESTRIAN CENTER: A world-class horse show and banquet facility, with international equestrian events including William Shatner’s annual Hollywood Charity Horse Show.
• FILMED IN BURBANK: Movies and TV shows are produced in Burbank all year around – and everywhere you look are famous film locations.
• LA ZOO: Next door to Burbank is LA’s premiere zoo where you’ll see your favorite animals, learn about wildlife conservation, and enjoy a day in the beautiful outdoors.
• SNAP SELFIES: with the Caped Crusader when you visit the 7 ft tall bronze Batman statue in Downtown Burbank, or Wonder Woman in the Media District. Then continue the Mural Walk throughout the city.
• VINTAGE SHOPPING: Peruse the quirky boutiques, antique shops, vintage clothing, and chic eateries that line the streets in the Magnolia Park neighborhood.
With the entertainment industry accounting for 57,230 jobs in Burbank, the city is a legendary foodie destination. Check out Old Hollywood meccas such as The Smoke House or the streamline modern Bob’s Big Boy, home of the original double-decker burger and host every Friday to one of SoCal’s most famous classic car shows. The eatery was recently named the best diner in California by Food+Wine. The romantically inclined will love the spectacular views from Castaway, named one of the best restaurants in the US for a date (OpenTable), and pastry fans will get their fill at Artelice Patisserie, named the Best Bakery in California (Yelp), and Lou, The French on the Block, chosen as the Best Place to Eat in Los Angeles (Yelp).
Downtown Burbank boasts numerous outdoor dining opportunities, where people-watching is a favorite past-time.
Named the Best U.S. Airport by Fodor’s Travel in 2019, Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR) is your most convenient and hassle-free introduction to the Los Angeles region. Centrally located, BUR is near to everything you want to see and do when you visit Los Angeles: the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Downtown L.A., live TV tapings, Universal Studios Hollywood, and Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood. Rent your car at their onsite Consolidated Car Rental Facility or catch a Metrolink train within walking distance of the airport's two terminals. Many of Burbank’s 18 hotels also offer complimentary shuttle service to and from BUR. https://www.hollywoodburbankairport.com/